Boiler installation problem. What to do?.

The nurse that tucks you in at night, are you happy to let her give you your medication because she knows which bottle it comes from or because she has a piece of paper saying she can prescribe your drugs.

I hope when I'm as deluded as you, that the care home I end up in has the same Internet access as yours!!!!

Sponsored Links
It is clear many think a piece of paper magically gives the owner of this paper competence. This thread proves that is not so.

I agree Gas safe registered means nothing IMHO!!!! It just means they can charge more.... Take my install for an example, for which the thread is now locked......But for the good advice from the people on here I have now had it rectified.....Why these gas safe plumbers did not do it 1st time round the mind boggles.....

And because of this I still stand by what I say..

Buy you own kit. That way you know you getting the right parts.

Read the install manual...

Then tell the plumber how to install it, how the pipes should be routed for best preformance, how to angle the flu should be set etc..eyc...etc

Get them to bench mark it etc..so its all legal!...(they can still fook this bit up so take note).

Gas safe what a load of $0LL0CK$:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How is your sh1te install, did you get an answer on why they used A TFleaky rather than worcester filter...

Seems to be ok, but thats because im looking after it now:)...No idea why they used the Tf1 filter??, but they have now fitted a worcester one, it was what I wanted and was speced on the quote?....To be honest this whole install scares me....how can they do such a sH!te job and then turn up the next week and do it proberly, well better than it was???..I had to basically tell them how to install the fooking thing?, with the help of forum members here of course, Just read the fooking install manual!!!! They didnt have a clue, dont think they were even WB engineers??, even at the end of the re-intsall, they fitter the WB filter in the wrong way round... I didnt know wether to laugh,screem, or cry???...:LOL::mad::cry:. And these guys need to be qualified to do this sh!t!!!

I agree Gas safe registered means nothing IMHO!!!! It just means they can charge more.... Take my install for an example, for which the thread is now locked......But for the good advice from the people on here I have now had it rectified.....Why these gas safe plumbers did not do it 1st time round the mind boggles.....

And because of this I still stand by what I say..

Buy you own kit. That way you know you getting the right parts.

Read the install manual...

Then tell the plumber how to install it, how the pipes should be routed for best preformance, how to angle the flu should be set etc..eyc...etc

Get them to bench mark it etc..so its all legal!...(they can still fook this bit up so take note).

Gas safe what a load of $0LL0CK$:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How is your sh1te install, did you get an answer on why they used A TFleaky rather than worcester filter...
They being him ;)
well there were 3 of them?? so They

Sponsored Links
Ah har! but nope not me....But I really wish I did install it, I could name and shame if you like?

Got to blame worcester for the design which looks like the filter should go upside down.

Who the Fook apart from worcester puts an air bleed pip at the bottom of something.

Does it still look sh1te.
You can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter

Well they call the bleed valve the dosing point....I dont think its an actual bleed point being at the bottom??

Its still looks the same but the pipes are a lot straighter????? I wasnt really bothered about the looks, I was just worried about the peformance of it, now I have pipes taking up 2 walls instead of 1...But I did get them to route the hot and cold feeds in a more direct route instead of going up to the loft for no reason, now my hot water demand is near enought instant!!

They even put this SH!te in 1st time round::
20150902_090047.jpg

So ive gone from this:
20150828_182233.jpg

to this:
20150905_195626.jpg

no doubt its still wrong!!

Yep! they did and they knew what they did wrong, no quibbles,,,so why not do it in the 1st place?, just makes you wonder how many other sh!te, dangerous installs are out there?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back