boiler pilot light

Right sacking the old boiler off, cant be bothered, it needs a pump, fan and its leaking and god knows what else.

I have got a quote off an engineer for a worcester bosch 30i supplied and fitted with wireless control and magnetic filter for £1300

Another engineer quotes £1000 for a baxi glow-worm betacom 30 supplied and fitted.

your thoughts, i've checked reviews for both people online and they seem sound with good reviews.

Sponsored Links
Well those installation prices are lower than I would charge.

Just make sure they properly clean the system and will come out if there are any problems after they have been paid!

Always a fooking comment about your prices! the mods should ban you for advertising.

Well those installation prices are lower than I would charge.

Just make sure they properly clean the system and will come out if there are any problems after they have been paid!

Which one would you go for personally i hear good about worcester and yes i've spoke to the guy he seems to know his stuff and sounds like he has only just started out so maybe that's why his prices are low at the moment.

for £1300
Fit boiler and materials need to complete the work at a high standard
Hot Flush of the system
Old Boiler taken away
Wireless control
Magnetic filter

Sponsored Links
Whatever flushing system he chooses make sure he takes full responsibility for dirt in the system.

A new boiler must be fitted to a totally clean system.

Tony

Has to be better than the ****e i have now ?

so overall if you had to choose between the 2 which would you go for, please give me a definitive answer my house is a terraced 2 bedroom house 1 bathroom.

thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back