Boiler receiver wiring - Danfoss RX1

OK so your wiring is correct , but the system pressure is far too low you need to take it up to between 1 and 1.5 bar, if that doesnt work come back but the wiring is correct, if you want to test the Danfoss RX1 with the power isolated put a link between terminals 2&3 or put the wire in terminal 3 into terminal 2 with the existing wire and the boiler should fire without putting the RX1 back on when you turn the power back on, if it doesnt it is not an external control fault

Sponsored Links
OK so your wiring is correct , but the system pressure is far too low you need to take it up to between 1 and 1.5 bar, if that doesnt work come back but the wiring is correct, if you want to test the Danfoss RX1 with the power isolated put a link between terminals 2&3 or put the wire in terminal 3 into terminal 2 with the existing wire and the boiler should fire without putting the RX1 back on when you turn the power back on, if it doesnt it is not an external control fault
I increased the pressure but it did nothing. I put wire from terminal 2 and 3 together and the boiler didn't fire up when the power came back on. The only way I can get the boiler to fire up is with the Test switch that you can see on my previous pics. Does this mean something must have shorted inside the boiler? How should I troubleshoot this?

Sponsored Links
@ianmcd @CBW
I just fixed it by putting the black wire with the browns. :D
Made a post on plumbersforums, a user suggested that and it worked. I was starting to worry that I had broke the new boiler.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back