Boiler switches off after 2 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Suprima 50 in an open vented system. I've just put a new PCB in and repiped the system. Before I repiped the boiler switched off after 2.5 mins on the hot water cycle. I had hoped repipng n a new PCB would sort it.................alas I was wrong.............what'dya think?

Sponsored Links
fink yev fooked it
lol-045.gif

Cheers Kev!

Seco.........no, exactly the same as before..........after about 5 mins it'll switch back on for another 2 mins. The green LED flashes whilst the boiler sits there during it's 5 min rest

Sponsored Links
couldn't resist:LOL:

you have checked your wiring :?:

bled the system :?:

had the mv's locked open while filling :?:

bled the pump :?:

seco this is a long running saga ;)

Yeah, pity he started swearing..............we might have had a 20 pag job :)

Seco, I repiped cos pump was pushin down, no vent, fill on return, now it's all in the right place (yes, pump bled, pump runnin fine, circuit warms up) The led glows green when the boiler decides to turn back on for another 2.5 mins

yes i did read some of it and got a bit bored when it turned into a slaging match rather than a conversation.

Jeez Kev......................not the paperwork, you know how that scares me! oh, yeah the MV opens OK

You've made me feel guilty now Kev, if it helps, the HW circuit length is about 5 metres and I have a restrictor valve on the cylinder return

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back