Boiler switches off after 2 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Goldberg in response to your claim that you gave me the answer on page 2 of my sundial post............from memory you said that use of an ABV had nothing to with the use of TRV's.

Fair play to you, there is truth in what you said...........but you didn't explain yourself, so what was the good of your statement? let's face it, with your track record I would naturally be a little dubious, it took another 6? pages before Agile explained the need for the ABV once both valves had closed, if you knew that why wouldn't you say that?. Like most people, someone that don't understand something will need the answer explained to them fully.

Sponsored Links
Goldberg in response to your claim that you gave me the answer on page 2 of my sundial post............from memory you said that use of an ABV had nothing to with the use of TRV's.
Also from memory, I agree.

Fair play to you, there is truth in what you said...........but you didn't explain yourself, so what was the good of your statement?
Fair play. That's my style, and I'm open to constructive comments about it.

However, you may remember that every post I made was followed by a ludicrous display of playground behaviour by some other members, which kind of interrupted any normal dialogue that you and I might have had.

However, let's face it, with your track record I would naturally be a little dubious
I can see that you've been hoodwinked by the schooldhildren. I'm not suggesting that read all of my posts, because that would be boring, but have you actually seen one of posts that you later decided was incorrect, or bad advice, or misleading? Blunt, or brusque, I'll accept, but not wrong on the scale that has been suggested, and certainly not wrong any more often than anyone else.

it took another 6? pages before Agile explained the need for the ABV once both valves had closed, if you knew that why wouldn't you say that?
As I've said, there wasn't really the opportunity, because you replied to all posts except mine. However, more than once I pointed out that radiators are in parallel, not in series, and if there hadn't been so much jeering from the idiots in short trousers then I think you would have understood a lot earlier.

Like most people, someone that don't understand something will need the answer explained to them fully.
Good point, and well made. Onwards and upwards.

Perhaps.............but on the scale of the ground floor of your average house, n to think it's all about the repulsion of ink to water coupled with the idiosynchrosies (how the heck d'ya spell that?) of paper!

Goldberg, you have certainly had a mega slating based on technical issues that I have no knowledge of and therefore cannot comment on.

Again, from memory, I did comment to you on your statement about the rads in parallel saying that once all rads are shut there is no paralling left (if there are 10 gates into a field n all gates are shut, you can't get into the field)

Kev, I'm not saying that at all, that would be the response of a smug snob.

You could pick up what I do easily once you have learned the basics because I'm not the brain of Britain

wye aye man - whirrs mae loonch?

doggieweb.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back