Bong abandoned

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I think you’ll hear plenty of cheers and personal celebrations at 11.00pm on the 31st Jan.
I think you're right. Some poor brexers will have three times the amount of pent up frustration to release at last.

Go brexers! (titter)

I think you're right. Some poor brexers will have three times the amount of pent up frustration to release at last.

He who laughs last, laughs loudest. You remoaners tried, you failed, you tried, you failed etc etc. On the back of the so-called expert opinions (people have changed their minds/oldies have died off/everyone now knew exactly what they were voting for/all the 16 year olds in 2016 can now vote and will all vote remain) you then went for broke and got a good kicking. Thanks Jeremy. (y)

Don’t worry. We'll be tittering our heads off on the 31st. :LOL::LOL:

You remoaners tried, you failed
That's not strictly true mottie.
We achieved utter humiliation two out of three times with Brexit (not a bad effort) and utter humiliation for Bozza on several occasions.

It's definitely time you had your Brexit. Get it off your chest, boyo.

Come on tramsan, surely a big radio4 fan like youself can work that one out :LOL:

Its no.t rock. et science :confused: rofl

:confused:

Box Of Party Poppers adds up to bong :confused: never heard of it or on the radio :confused:

adds up to BOPP as far as i can see

Sponsored Links
Back