Ghost in the machine? Bing bong noise from??

Fire cubes make a bing when they receive a new notification, most are just apps silently updating in the background or requests to rate a product you bought on amazon, these die after 24 hours...go to settings and notifications

I have sometimes heard a single bing noise from it, but this was a bing-bong, a double note.

Sponsored Links
The bluetooth pairing sound goes bing bong as does the ring doorbell when activated by the motion detector....pop into settings and see if you have a phone paired to it, it remembers bluetooth pairs and connects automatically when the device is in range with a bing bong, lots of apple and samsung phones turn off bluetooth as part of the battery saving profile if not being used by default, wake up the phone and on goes bluetooth .You can turn off most sound notifications on the app, some you can't like incoming call, but you can mute them.

I had a strange noise in my place a few years back

asort of rustling coming from under-neath the bed

Tipped the bed up and there was a hedge hog tangled up in a plastic bag

he or she had come in the back door I leave open for the cat , eat the cats grub and decided to camp out in my place

dunno how long it had been in the place , i put it out side , thing was crawling with fleas , I had to fumigate the place with flea spray

Sponsored Links
Get noise like that when some devices are powered up but have lost WiFi connection ,

Could it be someone trying to connect blutooth to your TV?

The soft bong bong I hear is (supposedly) a ground source heat pump

Blup

Sponsored Links
Back