Boris has already got a new job!!!

Sponsored Links

Boris Johnson has committed a "clear breach" of the rules surrounding jobs outside parliament after only informing a key watchdog of his new Daily Mail column half an hour before it was publicly announced.

Whitehall's anti-corruption panel said the former prime minister - who has vowed to offer uncensored views - had not sought its advice on the matter within an appropriate timeframe.
Former ministers are meant to apply to the Advisory Committee on Business Appointments (Acoba) before taking up a new appointment or role for up to two years after leaving government.
An Acoba spokesperson said: "The Ministerial Code states that ministers must ensure that no new appointments are announced, or taken up, before the committee has been able to provide its advice.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Sponsored Links
It's here too:

1686926409948.png

His bootlickers on here don't realise just how much damage Boris is doing - how would they react if Starmer did this - they would be apoplectic, but now the cat is out of the bag - who is going to reign in this diabolical behaviour.

He has his moments, helps if your not playing the man rather than the ball.

Not really sure what that means.

I've found his act tedious, in writing and in person, since the first time I came across him on HIGNFY, 25 years ago. Long before he got into politics.

The whole bumbling Boris persona hides a deeply unpleasant man, with very few friends. He likes those few close to him to call him Alex. Boris is just a performance.

I would think that will be just a sideline & that he will have something much more lucrative lined up.

Sponsored Links
Back