what will the bedwetters do?

• Thread starter Deleted member 292770
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically you expect people with health issues to follow a buffoons advice and throw caution to the wind because he says it's safe to do so?
Well lets face it, he has a good track record for being honest with the population of this country, lets just follow his advice and then complain afterwards when the country grinds to a halt.
I'll use my own judgement about when I think it's safe to drop precautions. As I work in a college of 16-18 year olds, who are not the 'cleanest' of people, and I have underlying health issues I don't think it will be in the immediate future.
I don't consider myself to be a 'bed-wetter', more like someone with common sense and feelings for my family.

Conny, millions are with you.

When this clown said no more masks in shops, we still wore ours and will in order to protect others and ourselves to a lesser degree.

As for the OP call the sensible/cautious people that don't fall for the clowns politics, the term "bedwetters" is disgustingly offensive. Just as offensive as the moron in number 10 that was laughing in the face of the people of the uk when asked about the partygate a few weeks ago. This all changed for the moron when he knew he's been caught out when the emails appeared.

I'd rather listen to advice given by a dead Kipper than the buffoon who's main interest is self preservation at any cost.

I just hope the buffoons best, best ex mate that he trusted and believed so much comes up with goods EG Cummings is prepared to swear on oath that the moron was told about the party and some others that witnessed this were prepared to say that under oath as well.

I know of several people that have serious medical conditions ad just looking at them you can't tell but they are very, very vulnerable and this jerk in number 10 is removing all rules. Removing masks in confined spaces will result in more unnecessary illness and worse.

Sponsored Links
The thing that really baffles me is that he's relying on "nobody warned me it was wrong".

WTF? He's not a child. He knew it was wrong!

Only an idiot would consider being constantly injected with unnecessary chemicals ‘normal’.
Correct, why would you?

On another note; my chances of contracting polio were slim to nil, but thank goodness I still had the vaxx. I will continue to say 'no thanks' any unnecessary chemicals though.(y)

Sponsored Links
Only an idiot would consider being constantly injected with unnecessary chemicals ‘normal’.

"Constantly" and "unnecessary" - neither is true, is it?

It's like saying the annual flu jab is "constantly" given, and also not actually needed.

Perfect time to ease protection, just as deaths have risen to new highs.

although it could be just an excuse, apparently Boris's baby has caught Covid so he can hide away at an awkward moment.
makes you wonder how a 3 month(?) kid who early leaves his parents side manages to get infected.
maybe because it's father doesn't seem to understand his own rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back