No deadlier than the flu you say? lololol

• Thread starter Deleted member 292770
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
If the Omicron strain is now proving to be much less dangerous, that is good news to be shouted across the rooftops.

Rejoice, that the vaccines have helped millions across the World avoid an untimely death.

Thank you Codswallop for the good news.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...y-row-New-infections-drop-6-week-178-250.html
From the horses mouth .
Lets see if the bedwetters still remove it.
Okaaaaay,
So it's alright to have 300'000 to 600'000 people per annum die from the flu worldwide?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6815659/

...and the strain maybe less deadly than the flu, after the majority of the population have had two, to three jabs.

Yes, that is very good news for the vaccine rollout programme.

Sponsored Links
I think it's really bugging him, that he has given all good news...........:LOL::LOL:

In the very early days I remember a chap, whose opinion should be respected, saying how virii have been historically known to develop. He made it all sound so simple because he really did know his subject.

In layman's terms, he explained how the virus HAS to mutate & he explained the 2x ways it could go. It could either mutate into something incredibly deadly, or it could mutate into something relatively harmless.

The principle is that either course is good for the general population. If the virus mutates into something incredibly deadly then we are saved by the fact that the virus is a parasite & can only exist if the host exists. If the virus mutates into something relatively harmless then WGAF.

It might not be reflected on your MSM, or by the govnmnt shills that infest your soshal meedya, but I truly believe there is no longer anything to worry about & have done so for quite a long time now & certainly for longer than most.

I still do not personally know anyone who has died due to this virus.

On the basis that the truth will always triumph & win in the end . . . We have some VERY interesting times a'coming

What sort of post do people expect from a board skimmer. In terms of flat wall who probably can't even use a speed skimmer and maybe he thinks 5ft straight edges are used to scrape plaster flat. Might be a real one though but loads and loads aren't.

The Mail group - an unbiased source??? Also these days an outfit that needs to print stuff that might attract fools to read it. Many papers have that problem now.

Actually the most recent data suggests we may be in heavy seas and approaching an extremely rocky shore. ;) I'm feeling a bit nautical.

A Welsh Tory was demanding a plan to get back to normality as some others are. Where are the crystal balls, bone throwers and clairvoyants to work it out. Surely some sort of animal's entrails might give a clue. We still have a few Druids around. Witches too :( I'm fed up of them playing politics with it all. It just adds to the confusion.

And I still do not know of anyone who has died in a car accident, your point being....??

Do you personally know of anyone who has died of this virus?

If you do, then please share your experience with us. We aren't here to mock you or to disbelieve you.

It's just that even after 2yrs+ of all this nonsense I still don't know anyone who died. I live in a village where no one has died of this virus, I don't even know of anyone in this village who knows of someone outside the village who died?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back