what will the bedwetters do?

• Thread starter Deleted member 292770
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
well imho we will all end up just having to live with this covid caper , its not going away .

and thats it and all about it

Obviously we will still be able to see who they are as they will continue to wear masks for years to come as they dont need a government to tell them what is safe and what isnt

Sponsored Links
Obviously we will still be able to see who they are as they will continue to wear masks for years to come as they dont need a government to tell them what is safe and what isnt

Cool...

So basically you expect people with health issues to follow a buffoons advice and throw caution to the wind because he says it's safe to do so?
Well lets face it, he has a good track record for being honest with the population of this country, lets just follow his advice and then complain afterwards when the country grinds to a halt.
I'll use my own judgement about when I think it's safe to drop precautions. As I work in a college of 16-18 year olds, who are not the 'cleanest' of people, and I have underlying health issues I don't think it will be in the immediate future.
I don't consider myself to be a 'bed-wetter', more like someone with common sense and feelings for my family.

It’s great that the vaccines have done so much to help get back to normal

I’ve got an answer to the thread title:

the bed wetting anti vax nutters will no doubt post even more drivel on here…….oh look, the bedwettingplasterer has done just that :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back