Boris has already got a new job!!!

Blair years 97 to 2007 - look at the immigraton in the Tory years
Tony Blair opened the floodgates to immigration from Eastern Europe and beyond.
Under EU law it was illegal to restrict the right of entry of to EU citizens, regardless of their character or criminal record.
Brexit was supposed to rectify this abuse of UK sovereignty.
Nothing has seemed to have changed apart from Boris and his circus masquerading as True Brits.

Sponsored Links
Tony Blair opened the floodgates to immigration from Eastern Europe and beyond.
Under EU law it was illegal to restrict the right of entry of to EU citizens, regardless of their character or criminal record.
Brexit was supposed to rectify this abuse of UK sovereignty.
Nothing has seemed to have changed apart from Boris and his circus masquerading as True Brits.
Yeah labour caused the initial problem. I remember voting for TB and thinking he’d changed things.

More like fck it all up, pass the buck to Brown and sit back and laugh. Not unlike Boris really.

Johnson should be made Secretary General of Nato ??

They need some one who knows there brief and who is held in high esteem by fellow world leaders ?
Get someone to read that back aloud for you Trans, you'll **** yourself if you hear it out loud, trust me.

Sponsored Links
Johnson should be made Secretary General of Nato ??

They need some one who knows there brief and who is held in high esteem by fellow world leaders ?

Quite topical at the moment. Ben Wallace has long been seen as favourite for this position, but France, Germany and a majority of EU countries are aiming to block the appointment as the UK are no longer in the EU. Poland and Netherlands are breakaway countries who would back Ben Wallace.

Quite topical at the moment. Ben Wallace has long been seen as favourite for this position, but France, Germany and a majority of EU countries are aiming to block the appointment as the UK are no longer in the EU. Poland and Netherlands are breakaway countries who would back Ben Wallace.

Nato needs a Brit in charge not some French scoundrel

Or some German Putin brown noser

Get someone to read that back aloud for you Trans, you'll **** yourself if you hear it out loud, trust me.

;)

Well
They made an X Nazi party member and X serving officer in the SS Secretary General of the UN

According to the Times, Labour are set to become the largest party in Scotland again, at the next general election. I'm glad people are finally realising the SNP can do very little for them at Westminster.

According to the Times, Labour are set to become the largest party in Scotland again, at the next general election. I'm glad people are finally realising the SNP can do very little for them at Westminster.

Oh dear if correct that’s independance
Down the collective toilet

It's a shame in some ways in that Humza Yousaf is the first ever SNP leader in the history of the party, not to be arrested.

With sir Kier’s latest on offshore oil and gas licensing, I’m not convinced.

Sponsored Links
Back