Bosch dishwasher water not heating.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is a fairly old washer, cold fill only, doesn't seem to have a model No. The water doesn't appear to be heating during the wash but it gets hot at the end, presumably on the drying cycle. My first suspicion was a failed heating element but I don't know if its the same one used for drying, if so its obviously something else. As you would expect it leaves everything greasy.

Any ideas,

Thanks, Peter,

Sponsored Links
Sorry I can't help with your dishwasher Peter but I'm pretty sure its only the one element that is used and that seems ok - so maybe its a water level sensor or something that is either blocked or malfunctioning.
Maybe Rocks will be on later.
Isn't the model number on the door left side as you hinge it down?
Regards
John :)

Thanks John, thought you would turn up.:) I have left it running at the moment, it seems the water has been getting slightly warm as it been running but I think that's due to pumping friction and I'm wondering if that's why it feels warm when it finishes. If it isn't really hot when it finishes I will check the element.

Peter

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back