Bosch Double oven - Conduit question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

We have the chance to buy an unused Bosch HBM13B251B double oven from my son and his Fiancé. They bought it (unused) for their new house, but it won't fit their units and the oven didn't come with any electrical wiring etc.

The manual mentions using the supplied electrical mains wiring conduit for installation, but there wasn't any conduit supplied with the oven. I can see a removable plate on the back of the oven and it covers the Live, Neutral & Earth terminals for the mains wire.

Does anyone know what kind of conduit would be needed and possibly where I could get it from?

Our current Hotpoint Double Oven just has the mains wire running out the back of it, no conduit.

Thanks for reading through this post.

Sponsored Links
Never come across supplied conduit, so unsure about that, even though the MI seems suggest flexible conduit is supplied. Anyway it will be perfectly OK to use heat resistant flex, that has a suitable CSA for the demand.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back