Bosch Exxcel dishwasher Srs45e32gb water check light

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have an ancient Bosch Exxcel dishwasher Srs45e32gb that has been working fine. I have put Finish dishwasher cleaner through it (something previous owners probably never did). The check water light is now coming on midway through a cycle. By jiggling the machine about it gets it going again until a while later when it happens again. Jiggling it about gets it going again. All the time it is doing this there is a whirring sound (the pump). The water supply pipe is fine. Filter on end of this is clear. Took left panel off machine. There is no water flooded into the base at all so no leaks. The plastic tubing is quite mucky (where the little red flood float is) and I've taken it off but cannot get inside it to clean it. However the red float seems to work fine and moves freely. Any ideas much appreciated. Thanks, Paul.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back