BOSCH

ok heres how it works.

firts find the corner pieces and set them out.

next find all the bits with a straight edge. by comparison with the picture of the blue tool thing you should be able to work out where they go

next use all the other bits to complete the picture. you will find some bits are quite easy to spot where they go. others may take a little more work, but with more carful comparison with the picture you should find where they go.

i have to say i would have chosen a more intresting picture to do for your first one, maybe a train or castle or similar.

good luck and hope it helps with your jigsaw :LOL:

Sponsored Links
gregers is right, it changes the direction of the blown dust.
One option blows it into your eyes, the other blows it all over the line you're trying to follow.
And i think the third option blows it into your mouth.

It's a great tool though. You won't regret it.

Did you also know you can take the baseplate off, turn it through 180, and refit it, enabling you to get right up close into corners. Not quite so "handlable", but one of those features you might never discover without the manual.

I trust you've worked out how to change the blade?

It's a great tool though. You won't regret it.

Did you also know you can take the baseplate off, turn it through 180, and refit it, enabling you to get right up close into corners. Not quite so "handlable", but one of those features you might never discover without the manual.

I trust you've worked out how to change the blade?

Was using for most of the day, working out how to change the blade etc was easy, the only problem I had was with the button with the triangle on it which I now know is a three speed blower. Thanks for genning me up on the other feature.

Manual is now in the post and I have downloaded a PDF manual. I was searching for GST 2000 but they have given it a new number GST 85 PBE, which was not at all helpful.

To those who helped, thank you. :LOL: To the other sarcastic gits, see my signature. :evil:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back