Botched Execution

by my logic ? i never suggest the death penalty would reduce murder, only those execute could clearly not offend..
A bit pointless then considering that the alternative to execution (death row) is life without parole.

An utterly useless, expensive (non) deterrent.
 
A bit pointless then considering that the alternative to execution (death row) is life without parole.

An utterly useless, expensive (non) deterrent.
how would you make it better, reliance on tags instead of prison, or do tags infringe their human rights ?
 
Any sexual crime against a child or woman then a parent or family member can chop the scumbags head off with an axe.
 
Last edited:
first offence car crushed and forced to watch - for repeat offences they stay in the car when it goes into the crusher.

Seriously, the country / world is grossly overcrowded. Getting rid of the bad-ins could only improve things
I'd Vote for you.
 
first offence car crushed and forced to watch - for repeat offences they stay in the car when it goes into the crusher.

Seriously, the country / world is grossly overcrowded. Getting rid of the bad-ins could only improve things
Quite valid, I cannot see why anyone would say otherwise.
 
But it isn't except in a minority of cases (I don't know the exact %). Often the sentence is a minimum time inside, like 20 years, after which there is eligibility for parole.
I'm talking about death sentence v's the alternative (life without parole) for the most serious of murder cases, i.e. what this thread is about.
 
Back
Top