Boxing fans Klitschko v Chisora

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone interested in watching the fight live, Sky 456 are showing it free because of a technical error on the subscription service

worth it if anyone wants to see Klitchsko knock Chisora out :LOL:

Sponsored Links
So what's the difference between this and a bloke slapping a drunk on a train?

Sponsored Links
So what's the difference between this and a bloke slapping a drunk on a train?
Might be more interesting if the fight was on a train - let's say the last train out from Manchester to Liverpool on a Saturday night :LOL:

even funnier watching him spurt water over him,was a good fight Klitchsko won by quite a few rounds,but he was troubled by Chisora he was a bit of a handful.

Anyone interested in watching the fight live, Sky 456 are showing it free because of a technical error on the subscription service

thank you for the nod, what a great shout.... made my night !!

Fight was poor though. Chisora, looked the part, but didn't quite step up... like a pet Rotty, that just licks you !!

Klitchsko looked slow though....Had Chisora landed one of those huge rights... (and he threw a few), things might've been a bit different.

David Haye want's to go again? for the money yeah...

Klitschko gave a good account of himself in the interview after (even in a second language), respect for that... As for Chisora... what's wrong with the guy? spitting and slapping? :rolleyes: not clever, and we don't want it in boxing !!

Why do you like to watch violence? Bet you are a rubber necker at car crashes too. :rolleyes:

Why do you like to watch violence? Bet you are a rubber necker at car crashes too. :rolleyes:

what the fook has it got to do with you what i like? i imagine you buy used tights and pull them over your face... but i don't confront you with that unprovoked !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

thank you for the nod, what a great shout.... made my night !!

Fight was poor though. Chisora, looked the part, but didn't quite step up... like a pet Rotty, that just licks you !!

Klitchsko looked slow though....Had Chisora landed one of those huge rights... (and he threw a few), things might've been a bit different.

David Haye want's to go again? for the money yeah...

Klitschko gave a good account of himself in the interview after (even in a second language), respect for that... As for Chisora... what's wrong with the guy? spitting and slapping? :rolleyes: not clever, and we don't want it in boxing !!

Klitschko wasnt near his best, his age and past injuries have caught up with him.

Chisora is cocky though, I give him that. Think hes a bit stupid thought to offer a fight with Wladimir...!

As for Haye, he might have a chance now against Vitali seeing as hes getting on a bit.

and Joe....i'll let you know when the crown green bowls start again!

what the fook has it got to do with you what i like?

He's only thinking about you......you know it'll give you nightmares watching that sort of thing.

It's Chisora's 15 minutes of fame... and squaring up after he lost a fight? where's the respect? a bit like Haye saying "i can beat him" etc after he lost last time after similar hype. But let's get an English guy up there to win the belt... don't care who, but let's do it fairly.

and i'm pretty sure you are a rubber necker too....everyone is, its human nature for people to try and see when something has gone wrong.

It's Chisora's 15 minutes of fame... and squaring up after he lost a fight? where's the respect? a bit like Haye saying "i can beat him" etc after he lost last time after similar hype. But let's get an English guy up there to win the belt... don't care who, but let's do it fairly.

I would love an English bloke to have the titles.

But you can't not help admiring the Klitshcko brothers, they are both very intelligent men and generous with their wealth. They have set up charities for children and donated millions to charity.

They both speak a few languages each fluently, have degrees and pHD's....top blokes in my opinion.

Sponsored Links
Back