Boxing fans Klitschko v Chisora

Why do you like to watch violence? Bet you are a rubber necker at car crashes too. :rolleyes:

and i'm pretty sure you are a rubber necker too....everyone is, its human nature for people to try and see when something has gone wrong.

Not me - I take a detour whenever possible. Your type stay and queue.

Sponsored Links
Why do you like to watch violence? Bet you are a rubber necker at car crashes too. :rolleyes:

what the fook has it got to do with you what i like? i imagine you buy used tights and pull them over your face... but i don't confront you with that unprovoked !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I bet you'd like to watch a knife fight too - or a public hanging. You are sick but don't realise it.

and i'm pretty sure you are a rubber necker too....everyone is, its human nature for people to try and see when something has gone wrong.

Not me - I take a detour whenever possible. Your type stay and queue.

No you dont Joe, stop lying....you will look, as will everyone else!

No I don't. Like I say - I turn around and take a detour. I've seen mangled bodies in the past. Nothing you wouldn't see in a butchers shop.

Sponsored Links
No I don't. Like I say - I turn around and take a detour. I've seen mangled bodies in the past. Nothing you wouldn't see in a butchers shop.

I have seen many myself, but human nature takes over. If you where travelling on the motorway and an accident happened....you WOULD look.

I'd look to see what the hold up is - I have no wish to view dead or dying children. It's you that's odd - not me.

I'd look to see what the hold up is - I have no wish to view dead or dying children. It's you that's odd - not me.

I have no wish to see that either, unfortunately I have seen it.

At last you admit it....then you are a rubber necker.....everyone is Joe!

No I'm not - you need to know what the hold up is so you know how long it will take to clear. It may just be a broken down car.

No I'm not - you need to know what the hold up is so you know how long it will take to clear. It may just be a broken down car.

Why do you need to know what the hold up is when you stuck on a motorway.....its not going to make a difference what the cause is.

You look because you want to know, not to see how long the queue will be.....wake up Joe!

You need to know if you will catch your plane. A 30 car pile up is a bit different to a broken down mondeo. What planet are you on? :rolleyes:

You need to know if you will catch your plane. A 30 car pile up is a bit different to a broken down mondeo. What planet are you on? :rolleyes:

So you are in a rush all the time then.......even more dangerous Joe

Don't be silly. If the road is blocked for 24 hours - I don't leave a day early. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back