BPS access solutions. Anyone used them ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have ordered a 5 metre aluminium scaffold tower from them. They guarantee next day delivery. I ordered Monday afternoon, and was informed it would be dispatched on Tuesday, for delivery on Wednesday. Today, Thursday, still nothing has arrived. I have even tried checking with the freight firm, but have been told that the tracking number and my post code do not correspond with their records.
I have checked various sites, and there is nothing but praise for BPS and their quick delivery.
I do not want to cancel the order as I need the tower, and a main point in their favour is that there is no delivery charge.
Anyone experienced similar delay with BPS ?

Sponsored Links
Scaffold tower arrived this morning, - 2 days late, and it appears that the delay has been due to the carrier/freight firm.
I searched the internet yesterday afternoon re BPS Access Solutions, and there is nothing but praise for them. Not one complaint did I find. I will just have to put the delay down to bad luck.

At those prices, size of item and free delivery I wouldn't care if I'd waited 7 days.

If anyone really needs something of that size quickly the only guarantee is collection.

I wouldn't even put it down to bad luck, I would still put it down to good service.

Sponsored Links
I would not buy something that my life depends on without seeing it first, cheapest is not always best.

I thought I would let people know of my experience with
BPS access solutions.
I ordered a ladder stand off which after a week still hadn't
arrived so I phoned them to see were it was, and they
told me it hadn't been sent because I had payed the wrong price!
Via their web site and paypal. How is that even possible?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back