Brand new joke - original-

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This joke has just been invented, still in prototype stage, see how you feel:

Two mates get together with their little ones, one boy started to mess around with a TV remote, his dad starts yelling at him to stop playing with the TV Remote, and smacks him on his little butt!

The other dad friend reacts and says to his friend "You shouldn't smack kids like that and it doesn't work yelling at kids"

His friend replies "I have sweated my balls for a year and saved enough money to get this TV, and the last thing I want my kid to smash the remote"

The other dad replies, that's nothing, I sweated my balls for over 10 years just to get my little baby"

(please laugh if you can unless you are a sad person) :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
This joke has just been invented, still in prototype stage, see how you feel:

Two mates get together with their little ones, one boy started to mess around with a TV remote, his dad starts yelling at him to stop playing with the TV Remote, and smacks him on his little butt!

The other dad friend reacts and says to his friend "You shouldn't smack kids like that and it doesn't work yelling at kids"

His friend replies "I have sweated my balls for a year and saved enough money to get this TV, and the last thing I want my kid to smash the remote"

The other dad replies, that's nothing, I sweated my balls for over 10 years just to get my little baby"

(please laugh if you can unless you are a sad person) :LOL:

It's the way you tell them... :(

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=%22what+makes+a+good+joke%22&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#client=safari&rls=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=%22what+makes+a+good+joke%22+UK&oq=%22what+makes+a+good+joke%22+UK&gs_l=serp.3...24983.25775.0.26565.3.3.0.0.0.0.121.284.1j2.3.0...0.0...1c.1.15.psy-ab.JPrjXWUtPY8&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.47244034,d.dmg&fp=ba4470db9dee761f&biw=1662&bih=1382

Here's one for you P223.

What's the smallest book in the world?

You bad, you bad,
but
you right, you right. . .

We're also about #18 on the list of non-corrupt countries according to Transparency International. IIRC Denmark is the least corrupt.

And the Gini Index/coefficient tells yet a different story.

You bad, you bad,
but
you right, you right. . .

We're also about #18 on the list of non-corrupt countries according to Transparency International. IIRC Denmark is the least corrupt.

And the Gini Index/coefficient tells yet a different story.

Enough of this jocularity, we're still waiting for you to divulge where you live, don't be shy, I'll start the ball rolling, for my sins I live in Bristol UK.

Sponsored Links
Back