Breakdown service france

• Thread starter Deleted member 294929
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 294929

Breakdown service france?

I'm with the AA via my Lloyd's platinum account. This doesn't cover me for France can I take out a temporary service do you know?

Sponsored Links
best would be just to call the AA and see what they may charge as you are already a member via lloyds, they may do a preferred rate

if a member here says yes you can, then you will need to call anyway to make sure your vehicle and drivers will be covered

I am with Britannia rescue and can extend my cover to europe via a call

also as an aside - make sure you have all the requirements for items need to be in the car
triangle , spare bulbs, visability jacket , headlight light deflectors - when i went - early 2000 , before brexit
i think a breatherliser is needed now ,just read not needed now https://www.drive-france.com/faqs/france-breathalyzer-law/ , maybe other things , again the AA can advise and may have a KIT covering everything

Last edited:
You can get temporary cover, I did it with a company car a few years ago.

Sponsored Links
I used to get a weeks cover for the bike when we used to do our European bike trips. We might be taking a French touring trip in our car this year. Already an AA member and I think it was less than £50 for the week for quite a bit of cover including car hire, repatriation, hotel fees etc. worth it for peace of mind.

Back