Brexit countdown clock !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Nearer than we've ever been dear chap ....would you like a wager ?

Ha ha, I remember how certain you were we would leave on 29th March.

Boris has boxed himself in good n proper -so he must have an alternative up his sleeve which involves him staying power -

What do you reckon peoples vote or cancel A50 :ROFLMAO:

It has dumb quitters fixated...

Tells us all we need to know about their collective mental capacity!

We love it. Mevand the family sir and watch it fir an hour a night. Any more is bad for the Kids.

A Brexit Count Down Clock has been put up on the wall of the Board room in number Ten ( it cost the Tax Payer over £500.)

EA0-MA3WsAAN3Le

Sponsored Links
Brexit Count Down Clock has been put up on the wall of the Board room in number Ten ( it cost the Tax Payer over £500

I heard they already had one spare - it had been sitting in the cupboard since March :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

78 days until the 'no deal' dreamers start weeping.

:cry::cry:

No deal will never happen.

Its a Boris ploy to get brexit party voters on board.

Ha ha, I remember how certain you were we would leave on 29th March.

Boris has boxed himself in good n proper -so he must have an alternative up his sleeve which involves him staying power -

What do you reckon peoples vote or cancel A50 :ROFLMAO:

A wager my dear fellow ?

A wager my dear fellow ?
Absolutely.

its a 100% sure thing there will be not be a no deal.

just to clarify I mean you are saying the UK will leave the EU with no deal, which means it will not negotiate a deal with the EU in the weeks following.

A no deal has to mean the UK would on the 1st of November trade as a third country. With no regulatory alignment, checks at the border as required by a no deal.

It cant happen, it wont happen.

Absolutely.

its a 100% sure thing there will be not be a no deal.

just to clarify I mean you are saying the UK will leave the EU with no deal, which means it will not negotiate a deal with the EU in the weeks following.

A no deal has to mean the UK would on the 1st of November trade as a third country. With no regulatory alignment, checks at the border as required by a no deal.

It cant happen, it wont happen.

No my point is we will leave the EU ....not be a part of it .....There may be a deal for trade I'm not bothered about that ....but we won't be a member of the EU

You keep stating we won't leave the EU. Clear enough ? Remain or leave that's the wager ....a trade deal is a detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back