BREXIT Put your hands up if you didn't know what you were voting for.

BREXIT Put your hands up if you didn't know what you were voting for.

• I knew

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • I didn't know

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Sponsored Links
It has been extremely divisive, so let us perpetuate that divisiveness by calling the others 'smug fools', and 'idiots'.

Thats a stupid thing to say, typical of the utter garbage Wannabe spouted.....luckily he left :ROFLMAO:

People that think its clever to consider others with a different view, stupid, should have it pointed out -doing so is not divisive.

Stating that somebody who considers others views to their own, smug and stupid, is not divisive -it is correct.

Sponsored Links
You keep politely conversing with self-confessed bigots to understand their bigotry, and at the same time hurl abuse at anyone who dares to object to bigotry.
It suits you. A hypocritical bigot who tries desperately to avoid saying anything controversial. But your defence of bigots and personal attack on those that object to bigotry betray your true colours.
Your deceit is documented when you returned to the forum trying to blag your way as a new user.

While you are here, please settle a little dispute as to why you left.
Did you tell anyone why you were leaving?
Were you bullied form the forum by me?

I would like to suggest that there is no conferring, but you probably will anyway.

What an utter load of drivel :mrgreen:

nobody would ever be bullied by the waffle you write :p

Thats a stupid thing to say, typical of the utter garbage Wannabe spouted.....luckily he left :ROFLMAO:

People that think its clever to consider others with a different view, stupid, should have it pointed out -doing so is not divisive.

Stating that somebody who considers others views to their own, smug and stupid, is not divisive -it is correct.
As noseall would say, you 'crack on' with accusing others of being stupid, smug idiots, etc, whilst claiming it is the truth. :rolleyes:

BTW, it is obvious to everyone.......well nearly everyone, that I have not left, (obviously those with donkey brains are confused).

nobody would ever be bullied by the waffle you write
So you are now denying your allegations (and a**e end's) at me as to why doggit and mightygob left?

Squirm little worm.

I noticed that you were unable to allow mightygob to reply on her volition without your intervention first.

James O'Brian said yesterday that those who think they know it all are the ones that generally know the least .

He must have been including himself in that

James O'Brian said yesterday that those who think they know it all are the ones that generally know the least .

He must have been including himself in that
Be honest, if you were planning on moving your family from a comfortable, affluent neighbourhood to an unknown neighbourhoood purely and simply on the promises of the estate agent, what would you do?

You would do your own research, and not accept the estate agent's promises without careful scrutiny.
Or you could simply decide to stay in the comfortable, affluent neighbourhood because the alternative was too complicated to understand the ramifications properly.

You keep politely conversing with self-confessed bigots to understand their bigotry, and at the same time hurl abuse at anyone who dares to object to bigotry.
It suits you. A hypocritical bigot who tries desperately to avoid saying anything controversial. But your defence of bigots and personal attack on those that object to bigotry betray your true colours.
Your deceit is documented when you returned to the forum trying to blag your way as a new user.

While you are here, please settle a little dispute as to why you left.
Did you tell anyone why you were leaving?
Were you bullied form the forum by me?

I would like to suggest that there is no conferring, but you probably will anyway.
So am I the new obsession of yours? Have I taken over the gas forum, Trans or even the plagiarismgate?

Be honest, if you were planning on moving your family from a comfortable, affluent neighbourhood to an unknown neighbourhoood purely and simply on the promises of the estate agent, what would you do?

You would do your own research, and not accept the estate agent's promises without careful scrutiny.
Or you could simply decide to stay in the comfortable, affluent neighbourhood because the alternative was too complicated to understand the ramifications properly.

That's a poor comparison .

I didn't have a full understanding but rightly or wrongly:

I wanted to save the NHS £350million an hour.

I wanted immigration controlled to give my kids a better chance of finding work. Particularly my older son who, like myself, is more hands on than academic.

I heard stories of the EU stopping our government dealing with people like Anjem Choudry (or whatever he is called).

I see no point in any country paying huge membership fees same as I see no point paying £5 to shop in Go Outdoors.

Other things too, if I were given my vote again I'd vote Leave again, because of the abuse I see being dished out from the Remainers calling those that voted leave racist, stupid, dumb etc...

If we all thought like this Christopher Columbus would never have stepped foot outside of Italy or Captain cook would never have left these shores.

There's a whole world out there .

Breath and go with the flow . Ride that wave. Eat that Oyster.

Other things too, if I were given my vote again I'd vote Leave again, because of the abuse I see being dished out from the Remainers calling those that voted leave racist, stupid, dumb etc...
And that would be utterly fair.
I've never known anything like it in the UK, the abuse dished out to those who voted leave is in the same intolerant ilk they accuse the leavers of being. They say brexit seemed to give the green light for people to voice their racism, but it also seemed to give the green light to be abusive and downright intolerant towards those who voted leave. Neither 'side' has anything to be proud of.

Everyone had their reasons, and right or wrong we are leaving the EU. That was the vote result, end of.

Remain as
I didn't have a full understanding but rightly or wrongly:

I wanted to save the NHS £350million an hour.

I wanted immigration controlled to give my kids a better chance of finding work. Particularly my older son who, like myself, is more hands on than academic.

I heard stories of the EU stopping our government dealing with people like Anjem Choudry (or whatever he is called).

I see no point in any country paying huge membership fees same as I see no point paying £5 to shop in Go Outdoors.

Its £350m a week -I assume its a typo on your part.

The fees come with benefits like customs unions, access to joint research projects, europol etc.

Sponsored Links
Back