BREXIT Put your hands up if you didn't know what you were voting for.

BREXIT Put your hands up if you didn't know what you were voting for.

• I knew

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • I didn't know

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
B

Bodd

Did you not know what you were voting for .

Yes or no

You can only answer for yourself .

If you kick.up a fuss I'll take that you didn't have a clue.

Yes or no.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
It's patently obvious...

48% of those who voted knew what they were voting for because it was for the 'status quo' - a known entity.

And as the chaos we now find ourselves in shows, 52% of those who voted couldn't have known what they were voting for because there was no set outcome - save a vague 'we're getting our country back' belief!

It's patently obvious...

48% of those who voted knew what they were voting for because it was for the 'status quo' - a known entity.

And as the chaos we now find ourselves in shows, 52% of those who voted couldn't have known what they were voting for because there was no set outcome - save a vague 'we're getting our country back' belief!

Please answer the Question .

Yes or no.

Please answer the Question .

Yes or no.
Well before you edited your post you asked people to 'put their hands up', and I couldn't find the 'keep your hands down' key :)

As for 'only answer for yourself', then it appears those who voted to leave have decided to take us all over that cliff whether we want to or not, and whether they knew the cliff existed or not!

"Did you not know what you were voting for"

Nice try on the 'negative' btw ;)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
And in answer to the question, yes I knew what I was voting for - to stay! Main reason, was unprecedented and nobody could really tell me what would happen if we left.

Well before you edited your post you asked people to 'put their hands up', and I couldn't find that key :)

As for 'only answer for yourself', then it appears those who voted to leave have decided to take us all over that cliff whether we want to on not!

"Did you not know what you were voting for"

Nice try on the double negative btw ;)

Follow the rules please

No.

Most people, including me had and still have very limited understanding of the EU.

The campaign was apalling.

It has been extremely divisive, what you get is smug fools that assume anybody that voted a different way must be stupid. Note one idiot that has posted in this thread saying exactly that.

You're not allowed to say it's anyone's country, ask Wannabe to explain.
You keep politely conversing with self-confessed bigots to understand their bigotry, and at the same time hurl abuse at anyone who dares to object to bigotry.
It suits you. A hypocritical bigot who tries desperately to avoid saying anything controversial. But your defence of bigots and personal attack on those that object to bigotry betray your true colours.
Your deceit is documented when you returned to the forum trying to blag your way as a new user.

While you are here, please settle a little dispute as to why you left.
Did you tell anyone why you were leaving?
Were you bullied form the forum by me?

I would like to suggest that there is no conferring, but you probably will anyway.

It has been extremely divisive, what you get is smug fools that assume anybody that voted a different way must be stupid. Note one idiot that has posted in this thread saying exactly that.
It has been extremely divisive, so let us perpetuate that divisiveness by calling the others 'smug fools', and 'idiots'. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back