Brexit support now just 32%

• Thread starter Deleted member 174758
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
tell us when we actually got a vote to choose our PM? I've seen a few elections, they have always been to choose an MP though.

maybe a few have chosen that chance to vote for a party rather than an MP but if they voted so, the PM could change at any time with no say.

any body using their vote to try and choose the PM is misguided at best.
Totally separate argument.
Start a new thread if you want to continue it. Otherwise it's just swerving

Farage in his day was certainly one of the most influential politicians. He punched well above his weight. Couldn't even fill a taxi with MPs, but managed to massively influence British politics.

Rees Mogg, occasionally makes sense, but he is no advert for the conservatives. He's as much a handicap for them as Abbott was for Labour.

Boris is my MP. I don't intrinsically dislike him as an MP, and have to admit that has has been quite responsive to constituents' requests. As a PM, I didn't like the fact that he adopted a "Trumpian" laws don't apply to me attitude. I am however grateful to him and the tory party for kicking the the chite out of that t,wat Farage.

The UK voted to leave the EU, but they also voted hate to the curb.

Totally separate argument.
Start a new thread if you want to continue it. Otherwise it's just swerving
No. It questioned/answered a specific question/comment raised. Not just trying to support or attack a political party. I'm sure you can understand it, read back if you need to.

By the way In a floating voter, no allegiance to any party.

Sponsored Links
FiWaezSWIAIB1ti

Nope he certainly didn't spend 25 years battling - more like 25 years sponging at the taxpayers' expense.

That's just a different point of view. One man's hero, etc, etc

Sponsored Links
Back