Brick/Block Query...

The thing i notice about about you FNT you never interfere with things your not sure with, i admire you for that ,no good being a jack of all and a master of none,even see you ask noseall once about resurfacing a concrete drive after you stained it with brick acid,please keep up the good advice you give on bricklaying , ty :)

Sponsored Links
FuhNuhT at least try and make the sock puppet just a tiny bit convincing :LOL: :LOL:

He does that a lot.

Can you imagine them both building a wall .....
"Line up FNT"
<runs to other corner>
"Hang on COTL"
<runs back>
"Compo, FNT"
<runs to other corner>
"I fetched it last time, COTL"
<runs back>
"No you didn't"
<runs to other corner>
"Yes, I did"
<runs back>
.... etc, etc

They even argued about who has to put the last brick in at the middle :rolleyes:

And each one reckoned the other one was always working the cut on him on every course.

They are a nightmare, even the hoddy jacked as he had had enough of them

Sponsored Links
Being as dull as dishwater myself i personally think that the forum is better with characters like fntcotl.:cool:

He does that a lot.

Can you imagine them both building a wall .....
"Line up FNT"
<runs to other corner>
"Hang on COTL"
<runs back>
"Compo, FNT"
<runs to other corner>
"I fetched it last time, COTL"
<runs back>
"No you didn't"
<runs to other corner>
"Yes, I did"
<runs back>
.... etc, etc

They even argued about who has to put the last brick in at the middle :rolleyes:

And each one reckoned the other one was always working the cut on him on every course.

They are a nightmare, even the hoddy jacked as he had had enough of them
lol spot on,apart from 1 missing part FNT says keep the effin line still ,who do you think you are eric clapton :LOL: you must be a ex trowel yourself :confused:

Oh right ! OK , Ill let you off then, (if you answer my gas installation post)!

you would probably have a better response if you had posted your querie in the plumbing forum andy.
maybe the mods will move it for you.
;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back