Brick identification

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I don’t suppose anyone knows what brick this is, and where I could buy 11 of them?

Front

IMG_0445.jpeg

Back
IMG_0444.jpeg

I’m hoping to add one layer to the top (garden wall), never layed a brick before, I’m hoping finding the existing brick is the hardest part.

Sponsored Links
Hello, I don’t suppose anyone knows what brick this is, and where I could buy 11 of them?

Front

View attachment 343615

Back
View attachment 343616

I’m hoping to add one layer to the top (garden wall), never layed a brick before, I’m hoping finding the existing brick is the hardest part.

Look at Ibstock or Wienerberger Rustics. Either red rustic or multi's etc. I think Ibstock do a 'Burntwood Red Rustic' similar.

Regardless, you'll have to trawl the builders ,merchants to see what they have in stock.

Look at Ibstock or Wienerberger Rustics. Either red rustic or multi's etc. I think Ibstock do a 'Burntwood Red Rustic' similar.

Regardless, you'll have to trawl the builders ,merchants to see what they have in stock.
I just searched for them and they don’t seem to have the indent lines on either side.

I do wish bricks had a stamp on some with the make and model, mine has numbers but all different like 14808, 99, 103 so meaningless from what I can tell

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back