Bristan shower valve cover removal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
s!AuGtMCZO8og0gZUK2JKwQSmqmmOLTw

Hi all, I am trying to remove this shower cover to access the cartridge and unable to find any help online or from the manual.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks all

Krish

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I don't know, but try
https://www.bristan.com/

I haven't used them for showers, but their taps and other accessories are good, and the Parts section usually has an exploded diagram showing how they fit together. They also have a customer service office. Tell them you want to buy a cartridge and need to know how to take the mixer apart.

I believe the mixers are not their own make but are rebranded from another company.

Thank for the quick response. I did contact bristan who sent me the expoded diagram which does not help. It simply states remove the cover. The rest looks fairly straighforward from the diagrams but I'm stuck on removing this cover. A look online shows the cover is quite expesnive, hence my reluctance and posting on here.

I will call bristan and see if their techincal team can help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back