Bristol Lives Matter?

Calm down, dear. What have asylu..............sorry economic migrants got to do with this?

So, victim possibly walks out in front of a car. Driver possibly beeps horn and victim possibly flicks the finger. Driver possibly gets red mist, calls victim a n****r and runs him over.

You want to believe what the media tells you - that he was knocked over for being black. Couldn't possibly be that he was knocked over because he was a jaywalker. Doesn't fit your narrow views.
You can't wait for any investigation, You have to invent a story to justify a horrific crime against a black person.
Such are your narrow views.

Sponsored Links
Nothing can excuse it but maybe there is another side to the story that may explain it. Think of that 'innocent' 14 year old boy, knocked off his scooter and stabbed to death. Ok, forget that a 14 year old shouldn’t have been riding about the streets on his own moped. Forget that he was excluded from school for posting pictures on his Facebook page bragging about being a drug runner and flashing wads of money. Turned out he was targeted for selling drugs on someone else’s patch. Shouldn’t have been killed for it but maybe something similar could have been the cause of this young fella being targeted. A fair few of these seemingly meaningless attacks turn out to be drug related.
Another who seeks to blame the victim.

I asked what he might have done to upset the driver. Reactionary idiots on here have taken that to mean that I think he deserved what he got. They obviously lack comprehension of any variables in a situation. As is par for the course the usual idiots are competing with each other to see who can be the most outraged. There's no logic to what they write, but Securespark's insult was the most pathetic. So I took my reply down to his level.

The LWR saw that a black man was injured in an altercation, and the fact he was called a few names at the time have blinded them to all sense and reason. Just the usual emotive drivel from them. As a black man, to them he couldn't possibly have upset anyone or done anything wrong in the eyes of LWRs.

But just by questioning the situation and the possibility that the 'victim' may have just possibly upset someone and brought about his own downfall, the hand-wringing fools are salivating all over their keyboards as they denounce anyone who dares question their narrow, blinkered views.

Think that covers it!
If you'd read the article, there is nothing written how he may have 'upset the driver'. I've not read anything other than this seems a random racially motivated attack on a young man.
Your questioning does sound like you're trying to justify what happened because no amount of anything should result in being deliberately hit by a car. There's no mention of any altercation between the victim and the driver of the car, just 2 men being seen running away from the car they'd hit the man with, while shouting out a racist term, witnessed by others. On the face of it, it doesn't look good. We may perhaps hear more at a later date..

Nothing can excuse it but maybe there is another side to the story that may explain it. Think of that 'innocent' 14 year old boy, knocked off his scooter and stabbed to death. Ok, forget that a 14 year old shouldn’t have been riding about the streets on his own moped. Forget that he was excluded from school for posting pictures on his Facebook page bragging about being a drug runner and flashing wads of money. Turned out he was targeted for selling drugs on someone else’s patch. Shouldn’t have been killed for it but maybe something similar could have been the cause of this young fella being targeted. A fair few of these seemingly meaningless attacks turn out to be drug related.
That may be in the moped boy case, but we've yet to hear much about the Bristol incident. I won't presume that because he's a young black man that he's involved with drug dealing/turf wars...

Sponsored Links
That may be in the moped boy case, but we've yet to hear much about the Bristol incident. I won't presume that because he's a young black man that he's involved with drug dealing/turf wars...
I’m not presuming either sod but you did ask if anyone had any ideas what the other side of the story could be.

You can't wait for any investigation, You have to invent a story to justify a horrific crime against a black person.
Such are your narrow views.

I can't be held responsible for your naivety and the fact that your mind is closed. Not surprising that you take everything the media say as gospel. Remove your blinkers.

I can't be held responsible for your naivety and the fact that your mind is closed. Not surprising that you take everything the media say as gospel. Remove your blinkers.
You have absolutely nothing on which to base your suspicions, yet you still believe it's the victim's fault.
That's victim blaming. You're seeking excuses to absolve the perpetrators of blame.
That's not naivety, that's prejudice in action.

Your questioning does sound like you're trying to justify what happened because no amount of anything should result in being deliberately hit by a car.

No it doesn't. Was simply wondering if there's more to it. Wondering if he upset the driver in some way. Perfectly natural to anyone with an inquiring mind.

However the closed minds of the resident racial equalities contingent are having their usual deranged feeding frenzy. Himmy Dazzler has gone into meltdown and has probably spaffed over his keyboard.

Put the words "racist attack" "racially aggravated" "black victim" "NHS worker", etc, etc into newspaper headlines and the liberals are salivating like Pavlovian dogs. Ding ding!

No it doesn't. Was simply wondering if there's more to it. Wondering if he upset the driver in some way. Perfectly natural to anyone with an inquiring mind.

However the closed minds of the resident racial equalities contingent are having their usual deranged feeding frenzy.

Put the words "racist attack" "racially aggravated" "black victim" "NHS worker", etc, etc into newspaper headlines and the liberals are salivating like Pavlovian dogs. Ding ding!
You're not enquiring, you're positing mitigating circumstances for the crime.
That's victim blaming before you know the full story. That's prejudice in action, especially because they don't look or sound like you.
...Wonder what he did to upset the driver.
Your first contribution to the discussion.

You're not enquiring, you're positing mitigating circumstances for the crime.
That's victim blaming before you know the full story. That's prejudice in action.

Really Himmy? How can I possibly posit mitigating circumstances if I wasn't there and don't know the facts? I'm just hypothsising. Pure conjecture. There is a difference, in case you didn't know.

'Prejudice in action.' :LOL:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back