Britain going bust.

I'd agree with Joe, were bust.

http://www.cobdencentre.org/2010/08/the-uk-is-broke/

The only good thing brown did was keep us out of the euro.

Tim Lucas wrote
The truly terrifying thing about this for me is to consider what lengths the government may go in order to exhort the taxes from its citizens necessary to meet its obligations

Wouldn't like to be around when this starts happening.

Edit.. OOooh wait, silly me its already happening. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
I thought the government prints money to assist in the economy's growth and inflation all that stuff

Id'e say just print off a few billion to get us out of the recession

When Governments do that, it means that £1 is worth 1p, and they start issuing £1 Million pound banknotes, that used to equal £5.

Hence why many Eastern Europeans have come here to work, to send their cash home, and make them millionaires overnight, not help the UK economy. Thus causing a further vacuum, as they then pay no tax, get a UK passport, to travel as they like, then go home. With all their cash.

[quoterecession

When Governments do that, it means that £1 is worth 1p, and they start issuing £1 Million pound banknotes, that used to equal £5.

quote]Governments don`t need to do anything - Us brits do it ourselves :rolleyes: since decimalisation we`ve made a shilling then worth a pound now :rolleyes: BUT we`re all property owning middle class now :!: . Just need the final solution to the immigrant problem - then Job Done :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back