Britain waives the Rules - Reneging on the WA?

Sponsored Links
IT'S OUR WATER

So why did Boris agree to negotiate access in the PD?

You voted for him and his deal, so therefore you agree to EU access.

If you joined a fishing club, would you expect to pay a membership fee, possibly annually, or would you walk in and say "look mate, I'm European, I'm taking control of your lake and I own all the fish"

46% of UK exports go to EU, they are our biggest export partner by a country mile.

And on 1st Feb 2020, the UK handed back control to the EU making them a competitor. That's what you voted for. The EU are 5x bigger, they have more leverage.

It doesn't matter whether fish access is fair or not, you can't isolate it from the rest of the deal.

And they can and will keep insisting they want fish....they are negotiating for their best deal and they have the levers to do it.

So why did Boris agree to negotiate access in the PD?

You voted for him and his deal, so therefore you agree to EU access.

Your second line contradicts your first, yes, nothing wrong with Boris negotiating access, that doesn't necessarily equate to total surrender and ceding our sovereign waters.
What's wrong with you man?

Sponsored Links
Not what German trade associations were saying yesterday. Crack on though.

I've checked the German trade association websites, I can't find anything.

Perhaps you read it in the Daily Express.

And they can and will keep insisting they want fish....they are negotiating for their best deal and they have the levers to do it.

They can insist all they want, the waters belong to the UK.

Your second line contradicts your first, yes, nothing wrong with Boris negotiating access, that doesn't necessarily equate to total surrender and ceding our sovereign waters

You haven't provided me with any proof where the level of access is defined in the PD.

Therefore you can't claim asking for the same access is unreasonable.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/poli...-UK-withdrawal-agreement-internal-market-bill

German Chamber of Industry and Commerce (DIHK) chief, Martin Wansleben, warned companies are now running out of time to make post-Brexit preparations. Mr Wansleben also admitted progress needed to be made in order for a deal to then be ratified by the EU Parliament before the turn of the year.
He told the Funke-Media group: “The German economy is very concerned that the Brexit negotiations on future economic relations are still not making progress.

“Definitely, companies have to adjust to longer processing times at the borders as well as to customs bureaucracy and double approval procedures for products.

"The uncertainty among German companies is palpable - in a situation where they have already been shaken up by the corona crisis.”

Interesting, what lies were they then?

You posted that the PD states clearly there will be access to UK waters.Which is a lie.
And then conceded that Boris agrees to negotiate access in the PD.

Nosy, you know me, I'm a reasonable man. Where's the harm in giving them a few more days to see sense.
The UK has wasted billions on the brexit saga. It seems frivolous at best to waste more money. Why doesn't Brave bozza and his courageous brexers tell Barnier where to go - now? (filly knows why)

If it was defined in the PD, they wouldn't need to negotiate it would they?

If the level of access hasn't been defined, then you can't argue that the EU asking for the same level of access is unreasonable, which you are:

"They haven't attempted to negotiate, instead they insist the fisheries policy remains as it was"

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...eneging-on-the-wa.552348/page-9#ixzz6XWSzmnv1

Which proves you and every other brexiteer is wrong.

Sponsored Links
Back