British Covid-19: more dangerous than most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
No lies or slurs here and abit rich coming from you where all you do is insult and abuse people on these forums 24/7

I challenge anyone on here to look at my previous posts and decide about that for themselves. The only thing that gets on my goat are you and your friends with your disinformation and lies.

Sponsored Links
I challenge anyone on here to look at my previous posts and decide about that for themselves. The only thing that gets on my goat are you and your friends with your disinformation and lies.
I have no friends on here as they are nearly other forum users.
If you count other forum users as friends then that says all I need to know .

You asked me sorry CHALLENGED me to look at your other posts and decide yet the first post I click on another subject their you are calling someone a serial lier.
Saying someone is fake,saying someone is spouting rubbish.
All you do is abuse and troll people.
The truth is out there that I do agree with ,the problem is the sheeple VERY VERY worryingly can’t see it even though even though it’s staring them in the face so blatantly obviously.

No wonder the sheeple are scared ****less when they think just a movement of 0.5% means something is SIGNIFICANTLY more LETHAL as appose to SLIGHTLY more lethal
It is amazing that you think 720,000 people dying from Covid-19 in the UK would be nothing worth taking note of.

It is amazing that you think 720,000 people dying from Covid-19 in the UK would be nothing worth taking note of.
From it or with it?

And btw way you've quoted 'could die' figures regarding the US not the UK :rolleyes:

So just sheer scaremongering!

What about all the excess deaths over the coming years from treatable diseases?

But hey you get jabbed if you like...

If what is said is true about so called 'herd immunity', I'll happily get that 'immunity' from suckers like you. And in the meantime I'll work out the validity/fatality rate of this 'virus' and what the consequences of whichever jab is offered is to me personally!

So to anyone swallowing the unproven rhetoric, then Baah!

What about all the excess deaths over the coming years from treatable diseases?

That is a concern for me. But why are people not being treated if the hospitals are empty as others have claimed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back