British Prime Minister Flies to Munich Conference to Avert War

Sponsored Links
his private plane was having the title painted

BorisTWA.jpg

Sponsored Links
Emmanuel Macron throws huge tantrum as France snubbed by Europe in favour of UK alliance | Politics | News | Express.co.uk

'Chip on shoulder!' Macron throws tantrum as Europe snubs France in new deal with UK
EMMANUEL MACRON is thought to be raging at plans for Britain to lead a new "European Security Council".

Leaders from countries in Eastern Europe are said to want the UK to front up the new partnership after growing sceptical of Paris' intelligence on Russia. Poland and countries in the Baltics still trust Britain over Brussels, France or Germany on security matters.

The new body would act as a forum for countries to discuss security matters.
It would also help ensure allies are united in combatting common enemies after mixed messages have been sent over fears of Russia launching an incursion on Ukraine.

European leaders have been impressed with the diplomatic efforts of the UK and are thought to want it to take a key role in the new council.

But Mr Macron has let it be known he is opposed to the proposals.

He has a "chip on his shoulder" over Brexit and the new Aukus defence pact, according to The Telegraph.

The French President felt blindsided in September when the UK, US and Australia unveiled the new Aukus trilateral security agreement that focuses on mutually building military capability.

It will see Washington and London help Canberra acquire nuclear-powered submarines, rendering a submarine deal struck between Australia and France redundant.

Mr Macron accused the US and UK of diminishing trust with the move.

With Russia amassing more than 100,000 troops on the border of Ukraine and fears of an imminent invasion, the President has sought to take a leading role in de-escalating tensions.

Last week he travelled to Moscow for five hours of talks with Vladimir Putin.

And Putin kept him hanging about for 90 minutes

such was putins arrogance

mind you I suppose it was the French president

yes exactly :)

With Russia amassing more than 100,000 troops on the border of Ukraine

They all popped out and waved to the satellite this morning. 160,000 now. That they could see anyway.

And Putin kept him hanging about for 90 minutes

such was putins arrogance

mind you I suppose it was the French president

yes exactly :)

Pussy Putin did that because he knows Boris is seen as a class clown.

Most people treat people as they deserved to be treated so pussy putin was right to keep our clown waiting.

I'd love to me Putin and tell him what I think of him

Sponsored Links
Back