Britney's auction

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Right, can anyone lend me £100 or so to buy these?

I've been scouring her auction, and I like the sound of these:

You are bidding one of Britney's favorite to wear at home after a busy day at work or working out with this hang loose blue shorts.

Yes, you too can buy Britney Spear's sweaty gym shorts... doesn't specify if they've been washed, but I'm sure there's still some Britney smell on them :eek:

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
Right, can anyone lend me £100 or so to buy these?

I've been scouring her auction, and I like the sound of these:

You are bidding one of Britney's favorite to wear at home after a busy day at work or working out with this hang loose blue shorts.

Yes, you too can buy Britney Spear's sweaty gym shorts... doesn't specify if they've been washed, but I'm sure there's still some Britney smell on them :eek:

i doubt the mods will approve of ebay advertising. after all, they did close my ebay prirate drawing on a toilet paper roll thread

MOD

it can stop in for me ;)

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Adam,
I'm trying very hard NOT to picture what you'll be doing with them. Are they your size? I thought you were bigger than that :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Britney , Trailer park trash Slut... yuccccck
bet her stuff is muddier than the Mississippi.... get some persil/bold on them skid marks ...urgh

Back