broken britain at its best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
It's high time we ditched the Human Rights legislation, imposed on us by Blair and Brown. We are the only country in Europe to sing up so completely to this useless, not fit for purpose expensive , piece of crap.
As far as I can see, in this country, the only way this legislation is used effectively, is to protect the rights of wrongdoers. Almost never is it used to protect the rights of victims. Judges don't want to hear , nor , listen to victims. Victims seem to be some sort of irrelevance once cases get to court.
David Cameron promised to ditch this, but up to now (just over a year in office) he's done next to nothing (or less) about HR.
Absolutely disgusting.......

Its funny as soon as as some 17 year old british girl gets done for drug
smuggling in Thailand or a couple have a s**g on a beach in Dubai
Britain goes HUMAN RIGHTS CRAZY an start calling up various ambassadors and politicians.

Can you smell the hypocrisy?

Sponsored Links
Lets educate shall we

Firstly. There is No such thing as Broken Britain it's just a cliched piece of spin invented by a politician,journalist or party PR man.

Secondly every post prior to yours which added nothing to the debate directly quoted
HUMAN RIGHTS. Posting about how people like to quote Human Rights in this country when it suits them because a brit is in trouble abroad merely points out the double standard and is a wholly valid argument

Thirdly if you have nothing of worth to say please do not respond to my posts

Thanks

So why not chuck all criminals out of the country?
Im Irish , when I get a speeding fine no one cries to chuck me out of the country.

I must admit, I have very little sympathy for Brit's abroad who commit crimes and end up in some foreign prison. (when in Rome ehh?)
If someone chooses to go to some country that executes drug dealers/smugglers, to attempt to smuggle drugs out of ,or through that country and are caught, they deserve everything they get.
I might feel it's a harsh sentence, but the guilty person knew the risks before deciding to commit the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back