And What About The Human Rights Of The Victims?

Very black and white. Sure, it's up to him if he reacts but sometimes emotions and all that crap make people not see sense. It takes stepping away for the fog to clear.
Surely, all this chap has to do is save the text messages from his ex, not respond to them, then seek legal advice? Should show this woman up for what she is. A manipulative, bitchy, t**t. Who's playing a rather nasty game. ( yep us women can be real bitchy, when it comes to other women)

Sponsored Links
He's not the sharpest tool in the box, but yes, that's what he should have done. What amazes me, is that both the police and the courts could see what was happening, but still just went through the motions,and ignored it. He'll know better next time.

And you're so right Judy, women make men look like amateurs when it comes to the back stabbing game. Hell hath no fury and all that.

Surely, all this chap has to do is save the text messages from his ex, not respond to them, then seek legal advice? Should show this woman up for what she is. A manipulative, bitchy, t**t. Who's playing a rather nasty game. ( yep us women can be real bitchy, when it comes to other women)
Absolutely, that is the correct thing to do, I totally agree. But you've missed my point. Sometimes folk just don't do the correct thing with this kind of rubbish. As I said, emotions etc can take away the sense and we are looking at it from the outside where it's so obvious what should be done as we have a clear head.

Sponsored Links
Back