And What About The Human Rights Of The Victims?

I have been saying this for years. Courts today seem hell bent on supporting the same "Human Rights " the victims were supposed to be enjoying...

Yes, I read it again. You are grumbling that the courts seem keen on obeying the law.

Sponsored Links
yes, there are so many old NFs grumbling at courts are upholding the law, It's difficult to keep track of you all.

There's

...those with no regard for the rule of law (when it suits them) demand the protection of the law...

and

... Courts today seem hell bent on supporting the same "Human Rights " the victims were supposed to be enjoying...

and

The trouble is the sometimes difference between the law - and justice.

and

your human rights will be withheld

I suppose you all yearn for the days when a Catholic could be put on the rack, or Irishment beaten up by police, until they signed a confession, or Russian soldiers sent back to be executed, and nobody turned a hair.

Sponsored Links
There is unfortunately, a great difference between the law and justice. A friend of mine is currently inside again due to the court system following the law. He got into an altercation with his ex, and got 8 weeks inside for criminal damage (to a door, not her I should add), but when he got out, she kept texting him, and when he texted back to be ask that her to leave him alone, she called the police, who accused him of breaking his bail conditions not to contact her, and so got put back inside. So the law, triumphed over justice.

They gave him 8 weeks for criminal damage, and he got out in 4, then back in for another 26 days. Should be out by the end of the month. But she deliberately set him up for it, so therein lies the difference between the law, and justice. She should have gone in, not him.

They gave him 8 weeks for criminal damage, and he got out in 4, then back in for another 26 days. Should be out by the end of the month. But she deliberately set him up for it, so therein lies the difference between the law, and justice. She should have gone in, not him.
Sounds like an angry bloke to me. Needs to control his temper.

Not quite as angry as you may suspect, but the ex is seriously winding him up. She's got it in for him, and she's going to carry on baiting him till something serious happens. Their babys due in a few weeks, and she won't let him see it. And there's a suspicion that it may not be his; which is why she's making sure he doesn't see it.

Poor bloke. No doubt she'll be after him for child support. He needs a DNA test to prove he's the father. If it is his child no doubt he'll never get to see it and it will be told that he's the nastiest man on earth. How sad.

It's still his choice as to whether or not he reacts.
Very black and white. Sure, it's up to him if he reacts but sometimes emotions and all that crap make people not see sense. It takes stepping away for the fog to clear.

Sponsored Links
Back