broken flush button

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.
We have a single flush toilet button which is broken. I cannot fit it onto the fixings inside the cistern (it falls off) and won't attach properly. We can flush the toilet by pressing the white plastic tube which i can access through the hole where the button was. As you can tell, I'm no plumber...i don't know what to do to fix it. Am i able to buy just the round flush button on it's own, if so, where from? If not, what do i need to buy? I have added photos to explain things easier.

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks

Sponsored Links
The top of the white rod looks threaded. Have you tried screwing the button on to it?

Your button's broke.
The top outer ring has broke away from the chrome part still on the flush valve.

New button about £12.

Thank you both, really appreciate your help. I couldn't screw it back on, I will buy a new button. It says siamp on the white plastic inside the cistern, no other info. Should any single flush siamp button fit?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back