building regs scotland simple English ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there , can anyone recommend a website giving simplified info about regs in Scotland. The RIBA have one , but it looks a bit formal with no trial available.

Sponsored Links
Search for 'Technical Handbooks' on the Scotland.gov site. Plenty of information. Not sure how plain it's going to be though? If the English regs are anything to go by not very is my guess, but you never know.

There are plenty of books that will guide you through the regulations with practical examples, have a look over at Amazon.

What are you thinking on doing?

Your local building control department will help advise you as part of an application too.

Sponsored Links
Your local building control department will help advise you as part of an application too.[/quote]

Hi there , thanks for your reply and I will try Amazon . Some BCO s are helpful some are not,, maybe I was unlucky, anyway cheers for that !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back