Building Site Plumbers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Whats wrong with them? :LOL:

I've read a few posts in the job advert thread among others which take a negative view on building site plumbers. Just curious why this is.

Sponsored Links
Most work on a bonus for installing you never see many over 40yrs old as you got to work like the clappers to make a decent wedge.
so the stuff that the inspector canny see is thrown in.
BTW there are some good site plumbers and like any other trade or field you get good ,average and those from europe!
been there seen it done it now the body is starting to pay back with knackered knees.

Whats wrong with them? :LOL:

I've read a few posts in the job advert thread among others which take a negative view on building site plumbers. Just curious why this is.

I got off site about 3 years ago and went to a small local firm, the difference is immense.
Site plumbers and i include myself of 3 years ago are lazy plumbers.
By that i mean that EVERYTHING is done on plastic, in empty shells on breeze block, with no customer and no furniture, you have a dedicated core driller, the site joiner moves - cuts - notches owt in the way hell he even fits the bath panels, shower doors and bath screens.
There was even a guy on some of the sites to commision all installs.
Not saying they are no good at what they do just that very few would make it in the day to day customer job.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back