Bulbs for LCD on Primera.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Apart from Nissan, does anyone know where I can get the little bulbs for the LCD part of the display on the Primera P11, 51 plate?
The Nissan part number is 26261-BM500

Sponsored Links
I've Googled it, got a load of foreign stuff I couldn't make head nor tail of.

What sort of cap does it have? What wattage (assume 12V?) Can you post a piccy?

Sponsored Links
Spark123 said:
What sort of cap does it have? What wattage (assume 12V?) Can you post a piccy?

I can't see anything written on it. I assume it's 12v but there's no wattage on it either. I have a picture but don't know how to attach it.

adding pictures is easy, see adding a picture in forum information

I had a look at it but I don't really want to create another account, remember password etc.

Stivino said:
I had a look at it but I don't really want to create another account, remember password etc.

well how do you expect us to help you if you wont help us to help you?

Never seen anything like that before, how does it fit into the LCD display? I take it you have tried Nissan?
Can you get inside it to the lamp? Just wondering if you can get something from a model shop i.e. like they use on model railways?
Failing that, maybe solder a resistor and an LED into it? Depends on space of course.

I've got them. Got them from Nissan this morning. The young guy that originally quoted me, quoted me £5 each, there are three of them. When I picked them up this morning, I was served by an older chap and they were only £6.88 for the three of them. I just wondered if it was possible to get them elsewhere, for a lot less.
The bulb does come out of the plastic holder, I'll try to post another pic later. Maybe an electronics shop would have them.

Sponsored Links
Back