Bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.
No - it slipped down a place but it's always been here to my knowledge. My thread regarding a one-one discussion with a certain person was, which is fair enough as it was somewhat OTT, for which I apologise.

Sponsored Links
no, at 8.44 this morning i got an email saying "Topic post does not exist"

:eek: :eek:

Well, he seems to be getting plenty of posts deleted and is permitted to continue trolling and abusing at will. There are very few threads which are not get ruined by his input.

I have used the ignore button to some effect, but his contributions are clearly having adverse effects on discussions.

His abuse never gets deleted, hence he's in no danger of getting kicked off.

And these are the rules he regularly breaks:
1) Abusive or unhelpful posts are not welcome.
2) Posts should be relevant to the topic.
6) Do not hi-jack posts.

Oh and the "alert mod" button is not a good idea if you don't want Joe-90 calling you a "grass" for the rest of eternity.

Sponsored Links
I have noticed using the alert button can actually work against you anyway.

During one debate with a regular nocturnal visitor. I got a warning myself over it. And in that particular instance I was being defensive.

So on the one hand we are told to report things to the mods, but at the same time we are rebuked if another trolling and abusive poster has caused plentiful causes for concern? Very odd.

Very, hence my limited time just correcting the person everytime he made an incorrect statement. To prove a point really.
He never contributes to anything in the wider forum unless the answer has already been given either, Now I may make the odd error. But I do try. Not just make posts because I can, and making them insulting.

Without wishing to hijack my own thread, in fairness to the poster you refer to, he does make some useful contributions on the main boards at times. Whereas the troll that this thread refers to doesn't seem to do so.

Either way, they both push the limits. Yet continue to be present here.

To the Mod Team, What limit has been set? 10000? Because it seems it.
How about a screen shot of the relevant page, i`ll show you how to change the settings if you like.
And that was meant as being helpful.

so who is 'the admin'..... is that the owner? or a super mod?

are they active in discussions? (tell me it's not ellal or gerraint !! perrrlease !!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back