Bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.
how did you quote a mod? :eek:

Moderator11 said:
Moderator Comment Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:26 pm Comment:
Please note rule 1 (Abusive or unhelpful posts are not welcome.) - See here for the forum rules.
-
use the "alert moderators" button on his posts if/when he does it.

If he gets enough posts deleted as abuse, he will lose his membership.

Simple copy, paste and manual adding of quote tags etc. Rather than simply hitting a "Quote" button.

Oops - have I let the secret out :D

Sponsored Links
Regrettably geraint has returned under his new name "ryme64", having not learnt the lesson from last time. Tiresome off topic goading. Please could you look into this for me? I beleieve that he has also another nom-de-plume, which his IP address may indicate to be the case, and which you have admin access to.

Regrettably geraint has returned under his new name "ryme64", having not learnt the lesson from last time. Tiresome off topic goading. Please could you look into this for me? I beleieve that he has also another nom-de-plume, which his IP address may indicate to be the case, and which you have admin access to.

OH. how sad you are. Insulting people and then trying to get the management on your side.

How sad. But hirarious.

Sponsored Links
Got him on ignore now - certainly seems to be a personal thing. Poor little mite :rolleyes:

Admin - if you read ryme's post history, he seems to have an unnatural (possibly sexual??) interest in me. Bordering an OCD.

Admin, I see that you are unwilling deal with a reknowned troll. Perhaps you could explain why?

There would be no trolls if the weaker willed amongst us were more astute. ;)

Are you serious boy?!! :evil: that's like saying there'd be no rape victims if women toughened up, or no murder victims if people just stopped f00kin dying !!!

I suspect on current perfomance, you're not a mod !!! thank f00ck!!!! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back