Bye, bye Vectra?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It seems this vehicle has now been sold - totally out of the blue as far as I am aware.
I'm the first to admit, I'm dead easy to be pulled in, hook, line and sinker. :(
Has this been a scam all along? Quite a few of us have given hours to try to sort it, right from the original belt tensioner issues!
John :)

Sponsored Links
Don't know what to make of things Eddie.....
I've spent my working life trying to teach people that didn't want to listen so I'm quite used to it! (that's not a dig at the OP).

Sponsored Links
That's very kind of you to say so Andy (y)
A couple of forum rogues for sure but the regular guys hugely outnumber them!

What? The exhaust rotting, bearing humming, brake fluid drinking, belt chewing, brake binding, engine stalling, fuel leaking, metal grating, under heating, sump thread stripping Vectra owned by the cock stroking troll has been sold? Surely not?

exhaust rotting, bearing humming, brake fluid drinking, belt chewing, brake binding, engine stalling, fuel leaking, metal grating, under heating, sump thread stripping.

Is that the Aldi version of "Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing" Pepsi?

Don't worry, he'll be back with another user name

Yes, but that's not important is it, because a troll - by its very nature - has to make waves and create a stir, and thereby identify itself.

That apart, we don't know if he has been banned, do we? I don't recall having seen anything.

If there is a vote on it, I am for tossing this worthless being into the waste-bin.

Don't worry, he'll be back with another user name

Yes, but that's not important is it, because a troll - by its very nature - has to make waves and create a stir, and thereby identify itself.

That apart, we don't know if he has been banned, do we? I don't recall having seen anything.

If there is a vote on it, I am for tossing this worthless being into the waste-bin.
I found the all saga entertaining.
In fact, every time I saw one of his threads, I would sit down and start laughing.
Andy made me choke a few times with his comments and the whole thing was hilarious.
I also thought Rightboy91 was just making it up, but just in case, I passed the info to the blues when he said he was driving with his brake pedal to the floor: you never know if this guy was for real...
Anyhow, pure entertainment most times.
I would like to see him buying another scrap and start new threads...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back