Cabin fever

Reaction score
Country
United States
well, it's cold as a witch's t-t here....I am bored out of my skull! found out the hard way...you really shouldn't paint in inclement weather.....so was wondering....does anybody have any unusual or funny tricks that they can do? or that your pet does (for those who have them)?

The one thing that I thought of for myself......

I can juggle spoons.... suck at balls :eek: :eek: but spoons are easy!

anyone?

Sponsored Links
when we bought new trampoline for the kids we put the old mini one in the dogs run for them to lie on.
sometimes, when one dog is on it, one of the others dives on it too which hurls the other up.
It is hilarious and I wish I could video it and show you.
Little things amuse litle minds and all that... but it is really funny to watch.
They all do it and wouldnt get back on if they didnt like it so it isnt cruel.

Sponsored Links
well, no offense, but "little things amuse little minds"?....sounds like a new topic.....speaking of willies and such.....just a thought :)

"does anybody have any unusual or funny tricks that they can do"

yard of ale twice in a row ..lol

Moz said:
"does anybody have any unusual or funny tricks that they can do"

yard of ale twice in a row ..lol

unusual?

mlb3c said:
well, it's cold as a witch's t-t here....

LMAO Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase don't say that :oops:

Now you are not to laugh OK but this witch burned one of her boobies earlier :cry: :oops:

I was leaning over a pan of broccoli and caulifpwer that was on the hob, to reach the pan of carrots behind it.

I suddenly jumped back and yelped as the steam shot out of the broccoli pan and burned me :oops: I now have a 2" burn right down the one side :cry: .

Hubby was quite sympathetic and told me to go and dangle it in a sink of water but the kids laughed and said it was revenge for making then eat veg :eek:

oooh, ouch!

I don't have the words to describe how that feels.
Speaking of boobies, I was in the vets one time and then I didn't have a carrier for one of the babes, so I was holding him-he was still young about 3 mos and very gentle...or so I thought, A huge great dane was led in (just a puppy) and it scared me to death..him pullin on his leash...Max about tore a hole in my boob and it hurt so bad, I lost my composure, forgot where I was ....spewed all sorts of expletives and wound up with a scar about 3 inches long. Put an ice pack and cream on it. And be careful! :(

Last year, a generously-equipped female friend appeared with a bandage across her chest... turned out that on Shrove Tuesday she flippped a pancake and managed to catch it, at full oil-frying temperature, in her cleavage. :eek: Ouch!

That reminds me, I haven't ribbed her about it in weeks. :LOL:

If you are thinking of stuff to do in northern cold temperatures, bear in mind that the Swedes have a few thousand years more experience of this... They get drunk on vodka, have saunas and do crazy stuff on frozen lakes with Skidoos and stuff. Just don't eat the surstromming. :LOL:

Adam, don't be wicked :eek:

I kid you not, this is so sore I don't want to get out of my pyjamas :confused: I have a huge blister there now and it's throbbing :oops: :cry:

I spoke to hubby on the phone and he is feeling poorly - he says he has 'Manflu'. I gave lots of sympathy and said he doesn't get manflu as he is a big brave boy. Then I told him about my blister and said now I need sympathy ;)

He replied that I had all the sympathy I was going to get yesterday when he was in fits of laughter and telling me to dangle it in a sink of cold water - charming eh????

AdamW said:
Just don't eat the surstromming.
I heard someone on t'wireless once describing eating the Icelandic shark equivalent, (as she was doing it) and apparently the taste is quite mild, it's just the smell that is bad.

The same is true of some washed-rind cheeses, particularly when they get a bit runny, so I can quite believe it.

Sponsored Links
Back