Cabin fever

Brightness said:
He replied that I had all the sympathy I was going to get yesterday when he was in fits of laughter and telling me to dangle it in a sink of cold water - charming eh????
It may have been undignified, but it would have been the best thing you could have done in terms of minimising the burn damage...

Sponsored Links
I stood on tiptoe over the sink and flushed freezing cold water on it for about five minutes. Still blardy sore though :cry: :oops:

Brightness said:
I stood on tiptoe over the sink and flushed freezing cold water on it for about five minutes. Still blardy sore though :cry: :oops:
AFAIR, 10 mins is the mimimum recommended.

Should have put on a tight t-shirt and got hubby to assist... ;)

I couldn't stand in that position for any longer :rolleyes: Besides I had two sons and one sons g/f all saying they were hungry and where was their dinner :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Flipping hubby was laughing too much and telling me to hurry up because the veg was going cold :rolleyes: :cry:

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
Last year, a generously-equipped female friend appeared with a bandage across her chest... turned out that on Shrove Tuesday she flippped a pancake and managed to catch it, at full oil-frying temperature, in her cleavage. :eek: Ouch!

That reminds me, I haven't ribbed her about it in weeks. :LOL:

If you are thinking of stuff to do in northern cold temperatures, bear in mind that the Swedes have a few thousand years more experience of this... They get drunk on vodka, have saunas and do crazy stuff on frozen lakes with Skidoos and stuff. Just don't eat the surstromming. :LOL:

surstromming......I didnt know what that was...thought it was the equivalent of "yellow snow" :LOL:

And what's wrong with yellow snow?

327.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back