CABLE ENLARGEMENT

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help? I keep getting spam in my inbox telling me how I can "permanently enlarge my cable." Can see how this might be useful on re-wires, but I am confused. Firstly it says I have to take some pills. How the hell can that enlarge a wire? Secondly it says see results within 3 months. That's no use, the customer wants the job done like yesterday.
It also says it will satisfy my woman. Like hell it will. She don't give a damn about electrics, though she does want the front room repainted.
And lastly, it says it adds inches. What good is that? No mention of 1.5mm, 2.5mm etc. I only have 6mm at the minute, and am very happy with that. I certainly don't want 10 inches, thank you very much! I wouldn't be able to fit it in the cavity.
In fact sometimes it would help to make it smaller. I wish it wouldn't even touch the sides.
Anyway, I don't know if I have missed the point again, any comments welcome.
TS. :confused: :evil: :D

Sponsored Links
I certainly don't want 10 inches, thank you very much! I wouldn't be able to fit it in the cavity.

The wife can be quite useful here, mine helps with phrases like "is it in? ... I think its in ... Waggle it about a bit!" :LOL:

*winces at painful mental image of an insulation test* :eek: :LOL:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back