Cad Software - TurboCad 14

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I would be interested to hear from anyone using TurboCad within the construction industry. We are currently looking to promote it as a bundle with Estimator xpress & would be interested in any feedback on these titles from end users.

Regards

Gareth

Sponsored Links
i have used turbo cad cld u let me know in what context this software wld be sold with the estimating software, e.g. do it link together?

i have seen hbxl and at moment from what ic it has many faults and is difficult to understand so wondering if by useing turbo cad this wld make it any easier to use?

Also would turbo cad link in with other estimating software on the market that i understand is far more user friendly?

Sponsored Links
Hi,

We are selling the two at a discount of £300 compared with if you bought the two seperately.

This is the brand new version 14 of TurboCAD which Designs the construction. The estimator xpress product then calculates all the necessary Labour, plant, materials etc

Anyone interested in either packages are welcome to contact me I am sure I can work a deal on your exact requirements.

Regards

Gareth - SaverSoftware

Back