Calais port and strike

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What's going on, why aren't the french police stopping these immigrants from jumping on the lorries etc? Why dont the ports ad a warning all lorries will be gassed with nerve agent that will knock them out in order to be deported back or something..
Why can't we in these country protest about this without being tagged racist? What a fking mess.

Sponsored Links
I thought this is what the Immigrants from Africa/Syria/Afghanistan/ Iraq are trying to escape from =
being gassed !!!

What's going on, why aren't the french police stopping these immigrants from jumping on the lorries etc? Why dont the ports ad a warning all lorries will be gassed with nerve agent that will knock them out in order to be deported back or something..
Why can't we in these country protest about this without being tagged racist? What a fking mess.

Why can't we in this country use a bloody spell checker? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
they wont get through the uk customs in france will turn them over to the french for the cycle to happen again

As long as they don't come here, I don't care.
If the Frogs had anything about them, they'd ship them back to Italy (or their last port of call).
If the Ities had anything about them, they'd ship them back to Libya (or drop them back in the Med.).
If the whole of Europe had anything about them, they'd adopt the Australian strategy.

Of course, none of them will do that, so the problem persists.

Thing is, because the French have stopped all traffic at Calais, it doesn't matter which bloody lorry they get on,,,, it's going nowhere fast. (wonder if they realised this?? )

The French know the reason that they queue up at Calais. It's because the UK government actually WANTS them to travel to the UK to work as an underpaid underclass to keep London's silly prices down for the tourists. Every big city has them. If they wanted rid of them then they'd target all the restaurants and hotels where they work. They'd demolish all the sheds with beds but they don't. Simply, they WANT the illegals here. In France they refuse to employ them -so they all come here.

How true Joe... the employers who want these migrants are causing these problems.. the employers who employ them say they are keeping costs down by paying low wage and getting them to work plenty of hours... keep costs down my arse ..as we know it is just for more profit... greed has no boundaries

For once, Joe's right. There is a conspiracy going on to import half the world to these shores. Cheap labour is one reason, but there are probably others. Probably a bit of divide and rule going on. Whatever any government says, we're going to have our country and society changed whether we like it. Bristol isn't (wasn't) the most multicultural cities, but I seem to be falling over ethnics these days. Even when you think someone is indigenous, when they open their mouths, you realise they're Eastern European.

If the government wanted to stop this madness, they could but never will. All they would have to do is toughen up immigration laws and stop the 'pull factors' (eg. welfare) that attract the immis like flies to $h1t. It's a bit like drugs in prisons - what could be easier than stopping drugs getting into prisons? But, there's no will to prevent it. In the same way as what would be easier than stopping illegal immigration onto an island? The parasites are flooding this way and no one is going to do anything to stop it. They all want a slice of what you have, and there's only so much to go around. It will eventually have a big impact on everyone. Even the lefty, hand-wringers with their heads in the sand.

No traffic is going in or out of Calais Port, so the "Stowaways" are unlikely to be going anywhere for the time being .

da004_1.jpg

I've said this before: this problem is of our own making.

It's OK for big businesses to import people who will work for peanuts, but what about the rest of us? What about hospital waiting lists? What about school places?

It doesn't affect me as I'm retired, but what about our indigenous young people looking for jobs and who are being undercut by people who will work for peanuts?

As things are, I see the future as an even more 'multicultural society' (which will no doubt please some) in which white Anglo-Saxons will be in the minority. It is already happening in London.

Sponsored Links
Back